Wednesday 1 May 2013

A Coursera bucket list

This is just wishful thinking on my part. I'd like to join a MOOC - a massive open online course. If you need more info on what a MOOC is click here.

And here's a list of the things I'd like to try:




Introduction to Psychology, University of Toronto
The Camera Never Lies, Univeristy of London
Why we need Psychology, University of London
Social Psychology, Wesleyan University
"Pay Attention!!" ADHD Through the Lifespan, University of Pennsylvania
A Beginner's Guide to Irrational Behaviour, Duke University


Now, someone, please send a remote control so I can put everything else on hold.

Love,
Do







2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have mostly courses in Psychology! Out of this, I am only taking Social Psychology. Will give ADHD a miss, don't want to get stressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psychology has really become an interest for me. If I was starting an MA now, TESOL would have competition. ;)

    ReplyDelete