Monday 9 July 2012

A thing of design


I've introduced some changes into the blog - it's a bit richer in content now and the plan is to add more things. In the mean time here is a short introduction into the changes:

  • The subtitle of the blog is different. 
  • Under the subtitle there is a bar with a link to the homepage of the blog and an “About me” page which contains some basic info about me and my interests. It’ll probably change over time….
  • There are two gadget columns now, each on the side of the posts.
  • On the right-hand side there are (top to bottom):
    • A list of recommended readings – each item on the list is a link: the first two are links to book descriptions, the last one is the book itself (courtesy of Google Books)
    • A cloud with labels, i.e. topics I’m writing about.
    • A list of links which have saved this teacher a million times by now
  • On the left-hand side there is a list of people following my blog through Google services and a box in which you can type in your email address if you’d like to follow me by email. Also, there's the blog archive.
That's all for now.
All my love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment